Our Puppy Application Process:
If you are interested in a puppy from Ezar Rhodesian Ridgeback Kennel, please fill out this puppy inquiry questionnaire and email it to email@example.com as a way of introducing yourself to me, giving me information about you before I contact you. This form also explains what kind of homes I choose to place my puppies in.
My first priority is that my puppies live full and happy lives in a home with people who love them. My puppies/dogs will always come back to me if they need to be re-homed or to homes that I have approved who are willing to sign and honor my puppy care contract.
Puppies placed as companion/pet are required to be spayed or neutered and are placed with limited registration. A limited registration only limits the dog from conformation events and breeding- though I strongly encourage obedience training for all of our dogs.
1. Your name, and the name of any other adults in your household, and any Rhodesian Ridgeback affiliation.
2. Your street address and contact telephone numbers w/best time of day to call
3. List Your Email Addresses and your website if you have one.
4. How long have you lived at this address? If less than two years, please list the previous address.
5. Name and contact information for your veterinarian - (even if you currently have no pets list the vet you have used in the past if there was a time when you did have pets.)
6. Have you ever owned a Rhodesian Ridgeback before? If so from who did you purchase your Ridgeback and when? Tell me about him or her.
7. Do you have any other dogs and if so, what breeds and ages, neutered or spayed or if not, why not.
8. Do you have any children? What are their ages?
9. Why do you want an Ridgeback? Do you want a puppy with show potential or do you want strictly a companion/pet dog? (my show potential puppies are sold on co-ownerships to prevent irresponsible breeding or change of ownership. All companion/pet puppies are placed on a limited registration and must be spayed or neutered.)
10. What are your goals and expectations for the puppy whether it be for show potential or as a pet? Also, do you feel financially prepared for the care of a Rhodesian Ridgeback?
11. If you are looking for a puppy that you could show; what experience, if any, have you had with dog showing? Do you enjoy owner- handling or do you use a professional handler? Describe any past experiences you have had with dog showing and your future plans.
12. Where would the puppy spend his or her time days/nights? Inside or outside?
13. Is someone home during the day at your house? Please describe the living situation for the puppy. How many hours daily would the dog be left alone? If no one is at home during the days would you plan for someone to come into your home to let the puppy in and out during the potty training stage? (A Doggy daycare if run properly, can be an excellent choice for working new puppy parents as well.)
14. Is there a particular sex of puppy preferred?
15. Please list THREE personal references (if you already have a veterinarian you can count this as one) with their addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses. We need to know what your relationship is to the references and how long they have known you. These personal references will be contacted.
16. Do you have any specific questions or comments ? I will call, text, Email you after receipt of this application. Please be patient, a new litter of puppies absolutely consumes my time for the first few weeks. Dog shows also consume a large portion of my time.. But I will get to you as soon as I can. Texting is a faster avenue at times. Thank you for your inquiry and for your patience.
EZAR Rhodesian Ridgeback Kennel
Wayland, Michigan 49348
We need your consent to load the translations
We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to view the translations.